Friday, November 12, 2010

Cake that!

My daughter is obsessed with Junior Masterchef and the CBeebies I Can Cook series, so needless to say she has already decided that she wants a baking party for her birthday celebrations next year. That's right... NEXT YEAR! Her birthday isn't until July so she has a long wait but in the meantime I'm collecting inspiration for this much anticipated event and was overwhelmed with the efforts of Brittany and Sara from One Charming Party. I love the whole vintage vibe and colour combinations but the piece de resistance for me are the custom chef hats - I'm def. stealing that idea and you can too as I've included the DIY tutorial below...

Oh those chef hats... I want one!

The chocolate dipped strawberry station

Delicious goodies for decorating cupcakes

The cake topper! Photography by Nicole Hill Gerlulat


Tutorial by One Charming Party via Amy Atlas Events

The Party had different activity stations: decorating the chef hats, dipping strawberries, making chocolate candies, mini apple pies, berry tarts, strawberry jam and of course, decorating cupcakes.

Mmm... I wonder who did all the cleaning up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...