Thursday, November 11, 2010

Follow the yellow brick road

Oh-My!
Two talented party gals have collaborated to come up with the most ah-mazing party theming event I have seen for a while. Kate from Kate Landers Events, LLC and Kim from The TomKat Studio have done such an awesome job in the details and styling of this birthday party that I just HAD to share!


Images from Kate Landers Events, LLC and The TomKat Studio. Photography by Open Shade Studios.

p.s The Dorothy Printable Party Collection will be available for purchase at The TomKatStudio v.soon so you too can pull off your own Oz-themed event!

p.p.s I just adore the mini hay bales and the baskets... and the custom aprons, frilly party hats and table runner... and the pettiskirts, ruby slippers, all the cookies... need I go on? I love it all! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...