Monday, November 22, 2010

{C.I.Y} Craft It Yourself printables by Paper Candy

I haven't blogged for a while and this is the reason why... I have been busily designing my new Christmas gift tag {C.I.Y} Craft It Yourself Santa's Helpers printables!

All tags are supplied as a printable PDF file and personalised to make Christmas gift wrapping a whole lot sweeter!

Not doing on the whole ribbon and tag thing this year? Just print out the tags on sticky labels, cut them out and voila! You have just created your own (gorgeous) stick on tag - quick, simple and mess free!

View my Facebook page for more details and offers or email me at papercandy@live.com for more information. Happy crafting!

All Artwork is the property of Paper Candy. Printables are for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...