Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Roll up, roll up!

Paper Candy presents: A Birthday Carnivale!

I held a Circus themed party for my son's third birthday earlier this year and it was so much fun! I turned my house into a circus tent, set up carnival activities and served as many circus inspired treats as I could make.




Activities: I set up my own mini Side Show Alley featuring childhood favourites like in the nose on the clown, Lolly Jar guessing game, Tattoos and a Photo booth equiped with dress-ups and, of course, red noses!

Food: Popcorn, Fairy Floss, Clown Face Cupcakes, Cream Pies, Hot Dogs, Clown topped Brownies, Big Top Jelly, and all washed down with Old Fashioned Lemonade.

Special thanks goes to Naomi from Sheer Image Photography for capturing those special moments that I missed! (Note to self: spend less time in the kitchen and more time mingling - and taking photos!)

p.s Stay tuned for a 'Shop the look' post and my vendor guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...